The KPV100 and KPV200 sensors are built for measuring vibrations. Main components in both sensor types are an accelerometer for vibration measurement and a DSP processor for data processing. A main difference between the two types is the communication output as the KPV100 uses Bluetooth or WiFi communication while the KPV200 uses RS485 Modbus communication.
- Wide frequency range – 0-1600Hz, 0-800Hz, 0-400Hz, 0-200Hz, 0-100Hz and 1-50Hz.
- 128 Bin FFT output.
- Vibration g range selectable from ±2g to ±16g.
- Measures in three directions, X, Y and Z.
- Ambient temperature min/max: -40/+85oC.
- Build-in intelligent alarm system.
- Plug and Play solution in a robust industrial design.
With the ever-increasing demand for operational efficiency and reduced downtime, predictive maintenance is a valuable tool. The KPV sensors are multi-purpose sensors for both electric motors as well as applications such as pumps and fans.
- Predict bearing failure and prevent downtime.
- Measure application unbalance for improved operation and extended lifetime.
- Flexible solution – same sensor type for all motors and applications.
- Long service life and no battery changes.
- No subscriptions. Customer property after payment.
- Option as pre-mounted solution on all Hoyer standard motors.
Get in touch
Please always contact us for a discussion about your specific sensor needs.