With Hoyer Smart Motor Sensor, you can monitor the motor health in real time. Hoyer Smart Motor Sensor developed by ADI OtoSense detects anomalies and defects in motors, enabling the ability to forecast maintenance cycles and avoid unplanned downtime.
Hoyer Smart Motor Sensor is a full turnkey hardware and software solution that helps avoid downtime and optimise maintenance cost. The device sends sensing data to a cloud where AI provides diagnostics and delivers prescriptive maintenance actions via a web platform and mobile app.
Diagnose nine mechanical and electrical motor faults
- Includes fault severity and recommended actions to address specific faults
- Performance indicator identifies potential issues with the load or a change in the process that might require additional action
Automatically generated diagnostics and alarms customised to your motor
- No need to manually set alarms or thresholds
- No manual device training required
- No expertise required for initial analysis
Quick to set up, easy to use
- Works with all low voltage asynchronous motors up to motor building size 450
- No wires, no additional gateways required
- Easy to use interface reduces training and device maintenance
Detectable motor faults
Asymmetry in motor currents
Stator resistance variation
Rotor resistance variation
Gravity center displacement
Stator/rotor concentricity issue
Motor cooling system problem
Fixing system problem
Failures/defects in bearing
The Smart Motor Sensor Installation Guide is available here.
Download specifications here