Experience with German industrial market
The ideal candidate has experience within sales of industrial products to German customers. Experience with applications such as air conditioning, fans, blowers or compressors. Knowledge about electric motors is of course an advantage. You have a talent for business and a desire to sell with a high level of customer service and commitment.
Your main tasks are:
- Developing and maintaining business. The target is to increase growth with existing customers and target new potential customers in Germany
- Support our Segment Manager in establishing cooperation with targeted customers within the Hoyer HVAC segment
- Having your base at our head office in Denmark you will travel visiting customers in Germany. The position will take you traveling 60-70 days a year.
Committed, customer oriented with strong communication skills
You are a self-driven person with a can-do attitude. With your outgoing personality you are able to establish close relations with our customers which is supported by your high level communication skills. Furthermore, you are described by the following:
- A result oriented and structured team player
- Experience with industrial products
- Confident within sales budgeting
- Excellent language skills within German and English
- Responsible and structured work approach
- Independent with a positive attitude and open personality
At the head office you will be supported by a highly committed and skilled Internal Sales department with an entrepreneurial team spirit. We are offering an exciting and challenging position in an international B2B enterprise with facilities worldwide. This is your chance to be part of a growth company and develop professionally as well as personally.
- An interesting position in a well-reputed company
- A team of strongly committed colleagues
- Great employment conditions
- An international B2B enterprise
Have a look at our career site and other openings here.
For additional information contact Adam Slupinski, Segment Manager – HVAC on +45 8765 6461.
Apply as soon as possible as we continuously invite relevant candidates for job interviews. Please send your application and CV as a Word or PDF-file with the mark “Key Account Manager – HVAC” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are accepted in English and Danish.